[Ktechlab-devel] Great work here!

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Sun Nov 20 14:39:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

Support for Atmel AVR seems like a popular idea - there have been lots of
requests.

At the moment though, support is only a long-term goal - although adding
compiler support for AVRs should be trivial, the only decent open source avr
simulator that I know of (simulavr) would probably require a lot of work to
make it usable by ktechlab.

Unless someone wants to develop support for it sooner, that is :)

David Saxton