ZWO driver conflict with Eq6R in Ekos

Luca Nerli lunerli54 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:27:11 BST 2021

Hello,

I use Kstars 3.5.2 on RPI 4 8 giga, I have 2 ZWO cameras, the 385 MC, that I use as an autoguider and the 2600 MC as the main camera. With this Kstars version I am experiencing a conflict between the EQ6R driver with Equdir and the driver of the 385. It is impossible to take pictures with times lower than a second, while the 2600 has no problems. If I momentarily disconnect the EQ6, the 385 resumes shooting in any weather. I thank those who wanted to consider this small problem which, however, becomes great for planetary photos. Thank you and greetings

Luca

Nerli Luca
lunerli54 at gmail.com
GAMP Gruppo Atrofili Montagna Pistoiese