ZWO driver conflict with Eq6R in Ekos

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at openfuture.de
Tue Jun 15 18:05:08 BST 2021

Hi Luca,
Maybe we have a similar problem. My ASI-120mini freezes when running captures in parallel to my new ASI 6200mm. I haven’t investigated it entirely, but at least when the guiding camera is connected to the USB hub of the ASI 6200mm, the problem occurs.

I guess the problem is independent from Kstars, this should be an INDI driver problem. Which OS do you use?

Wolfgang