new subtabs in capture

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Dec 10 06:57:17 GMT 2020

Hello Hy,

Good observation. I was actually pondering this yesterday when I was making
the change and "limits" was created when I first added the guide deviation
LIMIT. You can argue the focus if HFR > is also a limit, but the rest, not
so much. Therefore, in order to reduce confusion from too big of a UI
change, I decided to keep the current term.

The issue with "Autofocus on Filter Change" is that it's part of the
database structure along with the rest of the filter settings, and it's a
per-filter setting so naturally it belongs there. I suspect that users set
this once and forget about it.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq