Problem when deleting an image while annotating in KPA 5.12

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Jan 5 09:30:15 GMT 2024

I don't think I messed with this part of the code, but let me point you
to the latest development (of mine) in KDV, which now allow you to tag
from the viewer. I personally found this many many times faster than the
original way.

You can learn more about it here:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbum.pdf#section.5.3