Problem when deleting an image while annotating in KPA 5.12

Constantin Orăsan c.orasan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:34:35 GMT 2024

Hello and Happy New Year!

I have just upgraded KPA to the latest version. Unfortunately, the
behaviour of the annotation window changed when I delete an image (I
suppose it is a bug not a feature). Whenever I delete an image, the
annotation dialog jumps back to the first image from the selection.

The steps to replicate this:
1. select a bunch of images
2. select "annotate individual images"
3. annotate images or just navigate through images
4. delete an image from the dialog
At this stage I would expect that the dialog moves to the next image (as it
used to do in the past). Instead it jumps back to the first image in the
selection.

I compiled KPA from the source on Ubuntu 23.10.

My C skills are very very rusty, but if someone can point me to the right
file(s) to look at, I can try to see if I can figure out what's going on.

Thank you,

Constantin