adding a tag to multiple images

Per Funke per.funke at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 05:24:52 BST 2023

I'm sorry, my last message was garbled due to using a mail client I'm
unused to

back to my tagging question. I noticed that it looked like the
description in all the selected images ALSO will change (to the
description in the image displayed in the annotation window).

That would undo a lot of work being done before. These images already
have descriptions. So for me your tip is not a viable one, unfortunately.

About that, see the following enhancement request. (It was accepted as
such. Exactly when it will be in effect and how it will work is
currently unknown. :) :

"
Per Funke
May 28, 2023, 7:17 AM
Hi! If the following doesn't exist: It would be really nice to be able
to add text to the "Description" in multiple images without changing
existing text.
Andreas Schleth <schleth_es at web.de>
May 30, 2023, 9:40 PM
to kphotoalbum
Hi Johannes,

I think Per has a valid point. In the current UI we have a dire warning
when annotating multiple images in one go - also not really nice.
If "append to" would be the default, we would not need this warning.

Per Funke
May 30, 2023, 4:58 PM
Yay!! One more!! Thank you for supporting this idea. And thank you for
adding it to the wish list!! Rome wasn't built in one day, they say
"

(missing above is the acceptance itself bcs that came from another,
personal account.)

Best,
Per.
"