kmymoney-5.1-479 appimage and later hang at tips window.

Harry G McGavran Jr w5pny at w5pny.com
Sun May 14 02:36:05 BST 2023

>The check for woob is at runtime, so this just says it can't find
>it.
>That is not your problem.
>
>How long have you waited?  I just tried the latest appimage (483) and
>it
>works fine, but it does take longer than I would expect to actually
>open
>my file.
>
>Try running it with "-n" to not open the data file.  See if that
>starts
>up more quickly.
>
>Jack

Thanks for the response!

I waited more than an hour and finally killed the process.

Trying "-n" does cause kmymoney to come up fine, but of course
it has none of my configuration at that point. I would have
to rebuild my configuration by hand to use that...

I started with 483 and worked back to 478.  477 and 476 seem not to be
downloadable any more and 476 was the last one that worked fine.

  Harry