Budget and loan's payment of the capital

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Fri Feb 17 16:14:04 GMT 2023

Hi all,

I just created my first budget and I don't know how to add the loan
reimbursement.

The loans reimbursement amounts are very important in a budget (I think)
and should be presented.

In my case, each withdrawal transaction is split :

  * payment of the capital
  * loan's interests
  * loan's insurance

Loan's interests and loan's insurance are normal categories, so they are
showed in the budget, but for the payment of the capital there is
nothing I can use. So, to know if my budget is safe for this year, I
need to calculate and add manually the total amount of capital payment
to the expense. Not funny.

Not found any help in the documentation.

What do you think about that ?

Regards !