Menu selection terminology: was Bank of Scotland and Wise

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 15 08:04:39 GMT 2023

On Dienstag, 14. Februar 2023 20:22:17 CET Ivan Perez via KMyMoney wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 at 11:17, mh--- via KMyMoney <kmymoney at kde.org> wrote:
>
> > Btw. Wise does support PDF, CSV, XML(CAMT.053) and MT940 - no OFX as it
> > seems.
> >

> I'd suggest sending them an email. I can do it too.
>
> The more that people ask for it, the more likely they'll be to add that
> option.

That is certainly true.

CSV is an option and XLS(X) can be 'downgraded' by LibreOffice/Excel to CSV
as well. MT940 and CAMT are options that can probably be imported using
AqBanking (in KMyMoney via 'File/Import/AqBanking importer' or
'Datei/Import/AqBanking Import' (sorry, have never used the German version).

I have never used CAMT or MT940 directly myself but I can help to get it going.

Real backups of your NAS can be found with the NSA