Transfer transactions in income and expenses report

Marc Labranche labm.4v70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 17:13:11 GMT 2022

Hi Andy,

You are right for the basic Income and Expenses report but I think the three options (Include scheduled transactions and/or transfers and/or unused categories/accounts) are pertinent.  I agree with the developer who provides these options.
Income and Expenses report is a kind of cash-flow report and it is not illogical that flows such as transfers can appear in it.

Regards,

Marc.

Marc Labranche
Email : labm.4v70 at gmail.com