Impossible to print a report

Philippe Debrabant pdebrabant at free.fr
Fri Feb 11 17:34:18 GMT 2022

Le 23/01/2022 à 14:34, Thomas Baumgart a écrit :
> Salut Philippe,
Salut Thomas,

> On Sonntag, 23. Januar 2022 10:43:05 CET Philippe Debrabant via KMyMoney wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Impossible to print something on my Linux Mint 20.2 distro. A blank page
>> is ejected from my printer each time I try.
> First of all: please don't hijack other mail threads by replying to them. Create
> a new message (which helps us reading mails in threads to stay focused on the
> subject). Merci par avance.
Sorry to have hijack other mail threads. I hope this time it's good.

>> Is there anything I can do ?
> Did you try to print as pdf to a file? Does that have the same effect? It
> seems that the wrong (or none) CSS file is found/used.
Yes I tried : the pdf file is generated and contains a blank page. How
could I check the CSS file ?

>> I use KMM 5.1.2-c0545bd
> How did you build that? Did it come like that from the distro or did you
> build it yourself?

I didnt't build that. I've downloaded the
KMyMoney-5.1.2-c0545bd-x86_64.AppImage.

I just take a look at the page
https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/AppImage/ and I don't see AppImage
"x86_64" no more. I see only "centos_64" images. Where these packages
are gone ?

>> For a bypass solution, I export the report in html and print it with a
>> browser.
> This certainly is not the ideal solution.
I agree with you