Transfer transactions in income and expenses report

Andy Chung andy.chung.0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:58:05 GMT 2022

It does seem logical that income and expenses report
does not show transfer between accounts defined in the accounts tab
shows only money coming in/out of accounts due to income and expense
defined in the categories tab

Marc Labranche via KMyMoney <kmymoney at kde.org> 于2022年2月10日周四 23:16写道:

--
Cheers