basic qif questions

Anil F Duggirala anilduggirala at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 21 16:44:13 BST 2022

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 6:38:06 AM -05 Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney wrote:

> Hope that helps. If you have further questions, please let us know.

Hello Thomas. Thanks very much for your response, it does help.
It seems to me like qif is just going to be troublesome, my bank (Bancolombia)
doesn't care about low level customers like myself. This bank also offers an
export in "text" format (which is actually a tsv format). I will convert that
to csv, maybe using awk or python, and then will work with that in KMyMoney.

thanks a lot,

Anil