basic qif questions

Anil F Duggirala anilduggirala at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 21 17:22:18 BST 2022

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 10:44:13 AM -05 Anil F Duggirala via KMyMoney
wrote:
> This bank.
>  also offers an export in "text" format (which is actually a tsv format). I
> will convert that to csv, maybe using awk or python, and then will work
> with that in KMyMoney.

An update. I have tried the csv import in KMyMoney and I am impressed by it. I
will be able to import my bank's sucky text files directly using this tool. I
have used HomeBank and ledger-cli, KMyMoney clearly beats both of these
options for importing these types of files for a regular user,

thank you,