KBanking Version 5.0.8 unter openSUSE Leap

Michael Berger amiberger at online.de
Thu Nov 5 14:17:43 GMT 2020

Dear KMM users,

I am using KMyMoney - latest available Version 5.0.7 - with Mageia since
years and everything works just great!

Now my son too wants to use KBanking Version 5.0.8. with openSUSE Leap
15.x but is told "Add HBCI/FinTs online banking to KMyMoney".

I found that quite a number of Volksbank Branches offer a switch to
HBCI/FinTs while our Volksbank Mittelhessen Giessen does not (yet?).
When calling their special department and asking what to do I was told
that everything is taken care of already by them and I had nothing to
do. But I should contact the developers of KMM to find out what is wrong.

I am not sure if my problem was understood by them !? It creeps into my
mind that either they did not understand what I was talking about or I
am completely blind.

Anybody out there sharing my problem? Proposing what to do? What am I
doing wrong?

Thomas, I know that you are using openSUSE. If you use version 5.0.8 ,
does it work?

Thanks and cheers,
Michael Berger