can this be done

Mike Ran kmryan24 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 23:14:43 GMT 2020

I an a newbe to the software so hopefully you can answer this

What I want to do is to have several account that i would like to
transfer to me to automatically when I make a charge payment in my
checking account to a choice of accounts such as once every month I can
transfer my payment from checking to the phone account or any time I use
my cerdit card  goes from my checking account into my credit card
account so that when we are ready to make a payment it is already to be
paid?