wizard y

Aaron Mehl mehlzaidy770 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 04:10:39 GMT 2020

Hi,My name is Aaron, I am working on a Users Guide and some questions popped up.First, there are many ways to open the New Accounts wizard.Why and when would a use  choose each of these different way to open the wizard?Here is a list, but it may not be complete:

   - From the toolbar the new icon and the New Account icon
   - From the menubar>File>New and Account>New account
   - In the Account View Pane Right Click>New Account
   - When you run KMyMoney for the first time
Also, I see that if I click New Institution, I don't get the New Account wizard, but a separate window for institutions. Why isn't this true for New Accounts. Finally why isn't there a default keybinding for adding a new account?
Thanks,Aaron