Software nicht als FinTS-Produkt registriert

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 10 16:03:44 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020 16:55:27 CET Jack wrote:

> On 12/10/20 7:03 AM, Michael Berger wrote:
> > Dear folks,
> >
> > since two days I fail to update my bank accounts,
> > any hints?
>
> In addition to Doug's suggestion about running from command line, if you
> want help, you need to provide more information.  We do ask for a lot
> of  details, but until we actually identify the cause of the problem,
> any bit of information can help.
>
> I assume you mean on-line updating - are you using the built-in OFX
> importer, or are you using aqbanking?  From the title, am I correct that
> you are in Europe, and using aqbanking?  If so, what versions of
> KMyMoney and aqbanking  are you using, and which OS/Distribution are you
> using?  What exact (if any) error message(s) are you getting?  When did
> you last do a successful update?

His KMyMoney/AqBanking combination is too old for this. His version does
not support the PSD2 stuff. (I got a PM from him with all the necessary
information and already answered).

I agree, a bit more information would have been helpful.

The words GUESS and KNOW when used in the context of
flying may produce entirely opposite results.