Software nicht als FinTS-Produkt registriert

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 10 15:55:27 GMT 2020

On 12/10/20 7:03 AM, Michael Berger wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
> since two days I fail to update my bank accounts,
> any hints?

In addition to Doug's suggestion about running from command line, if you
want help, you need to provide more information.  We do ask for a lot
of  details, but until we actually identify the cause of the problem,
any bit of information can help.

I assume you mean on-line updating - are you using the built-in OFX
importer, or are you using aqbanking?  From the title, am I correct that
you are in Europe, and using aqbanking?  If so, what versions of
KMyMoney and aqbanking  are you using, and which OS/Distribution are you
using?  What exact (if any) error message(s) are you getting?  When did
you last do a successful update?