Meeting: 3rdparty and nightlies

L. E. Segovia amy at amyspark.me
Tue Jan 24 13:17:44 GMT 2023

Hi all,

(cc Ben for specifics)

- What kind of packages are being required by syadmin? Will they be
granular image layers, like the ASWF does for their Docker setup?
https://github.com/AcademySoftwareFoundation/aswf-docker

- Whether Docker or not, is Sysadmin making available the container
registry feature of Gitlab?

Cheers,

amyspark

--