Meeting: 3rdparty and nightlies

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Tue Jan 24 10:04:29 GMT 2023

We discussed that this morning on IRC. There's no ETA for when making builds on invent will be possible: first signing needs to be in place. It will mean a lot of changes to our tooling. Ben also wants us to start using gitlab packages instead of a single depencency build thing so we can update them more granularly.