Hello students!

Akshay Kumar email.akshay98 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:27:03 BST 2019

Hii Valorie and everyone,
Here is some information about me and my journey with KDE,

My name is Akshay Kumar, I am a fourth year undergrad from University
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University. I am a
contributor at KDE's Gcompris.
>From the time I started coding I always loved coding out simple games,
because they were something that I could easily showcase in front of my
friends and relatives even if they were from non coding backgrounds. But
the fact that no one might be actually using them after that, always kept
me from creating full fledged projects. Gcompris gave me that platform,
Gcompris consists of numerous such games and activities which are really
used to educate children around the world. Apart from that the friendly and
helpful community was just cherry on the cake for me.
I started contributing to Gcompris from September 2018. As for my GSoC, my
project was about adding Multiple Datasets to Activities, through which
children belonging to different age groups can choose dataset(difficulty)
as per there level or wish.
Ever since I started contributing to KDE, I learnt a lot, but more
importantly I really loved what was doing, and I would like to thank the
community for that. Now my target is to help new contributors in starting
there journey with this amazing organisation :)

Status Report: https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2019/StatusReports/AkshayKumar

Please let me know if there are any corrections or improvements needed.

Thanks and Regards
Akshay Kumar