[off-topic] Re: desktop icons with relative path to .desktop file

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 16:11:47 BST 2023

PS:

"The American Lottery - all you need is a dollar and a dream. We will
take the dollar, but you can keep the dream."
- https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

Doesn't that describe the desires related to FLOSS as well as anything
else we need to know better?

"If God exists and is the ego-maniacal, sadistic and helpless creature
that is described in the Old Testament, then we’re in deep trouble."
- https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

God doesn't exist, but we're still in deepest trouble.

The nature of a paradox is that it cannot be resolved.