[off-topic] Re: desktop icons with relative path to .desktop file

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Jun 9 18:59:16 BST 2023

hi Ralf,

On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 17:11:47 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <kde.lists at yahoo.com> wrote:

> PS:
>
> "The American Lottery - all you need is a dollar and a dream. We will
> take the dollar, but you can keep the dream."
> - https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html
>
> Doesn't that describe the desires related to FLOSS as well as anything
> else we need to know better?

I'm not following your line-of-thought. Please elaborate.

> "If God exists and is the ego-maniacal, sadistic and helpless creature
> that is described in the Old Testament, then we’re in deep trouble."
> - https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html
>
> God doesn't exist,

Prove it.

https://explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/285:_Wikipedian_Protester

> but we're still in deepest trouble.

Well, I'm trying2remain calm and optimistic , despite my media [=
"in-betweens"]:

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPOviqxFllA

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBjopDymts

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
List of Portability Libraries - https://shlom.in/port-libs

“A is A, and A is not not-A? WTH is he talking about??! Of course A can be
not-A! I want a little of the stuff he’s on!”
    — Initial reaction to the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organon