Translating KRITA PO file

Hoang Tran hoangduytran1960 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 20 03:46:00 BST 2021

Dear Hung,

I’ve noticed the existence of the ‘glossary.tbx’ in the ‘vi’ directory off the 'l10n-support’, and I could see this is where the definition of terms are declared. I would like to know how the content of this file is updated (some XML applications?) and use in the translation process.

What is the best IDE use for translating GETTEXT format files do you use? I normally use visual code IDE and merging using command line tool ‘msgmerge’. What is the command to make krita.mo for testing purposes do you use? I normally use:

 msgfmt -o "$target_mo" "$src_vipo”

Is this sufficient for the purpose?

Regards,
Hoang Tran