Regarding KtoBlzCheck GSoC project

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Mar 22 13:51:39 GMT 2020

Am 20.03.20 um 19:28 schrieb Prasun Kumar:
> Dear Sir,
> I am drafting a project proposal for GSoC and I have a few questions
> regarding the project
Nice to hear.
> .Also, can you please explain the last part mentioned on the ideas
> page, regarding the requirement of an API to integrate the database
> into other applications?  Specifically, I did not understand how the
> support of KServiceTypeTrader::query() should be implemented.
See
https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/tree/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic?h=4.8,
which contains such an implementation. Adding this to ktoblzcheck needs
some remapping.  At
https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/tree/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic/ibanbicdata.cpp?h=4.8#n76
for example this lines

 KService::List services = KServiceTypeTrader::self()->query("KMyMoney/IbanBicData",
                            QString("(\'%1' ~in [X-KMyMoney-CountryCodes] or '*' in
[X-KMyMoney-CountryCodes]) and true == [X-KMyMoney-IBAN-2-BIC-supported]
and exist [X-KMyMoney-Bankdata-Database]").arg(countryCode)

need to be changed to

 KService::List services = KServiceTypeTrader::self()->query("KtoBlzCheck/IbanBicData",
                            QString("(\'%1' ~in [X-KtoBlzCheck-CountryCodes] or '*' in
[X-KtoBlzCheck-CountryCodes]) and true ==
[X-KtoBlzCheck-IBAN-2-BIC-supported] and exist
[X-KtoBlzCheck-Bankdata-Database]").arg(countryCode)

Regards
Ralf||