Regarding KtoBlzCheck GSoC project

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:28:36 GMT 2020

Dear Sir,
I am drafting a project proposal for GSoC and I have a few questions
regarding the project.

In the KtoBlzCheck cmdline tool, there is an option of taking the bankdata
file as an input from the user. In this case, should we use the text file
format as being done right now if I am not mistaken because the user should
not be compelled to provide a sqllite db as an input file?

Also, can you please explain the last part mentioned on the ideas page,
regarding the requirement of an API to integrate the database into other
applications?  Specifically, I did not understand how the support of
KServiceTypeTrader::query() should be implemented.

Thanks,

Prasun