Database updater API and other commits

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:35:39 BST 2020

Hi mentors,
I have added a class DataUpdater and its definitions as an API for updating
bankdata databases.
You can see the related code in the following commits:

   -

   Added Class DataUpdater and its definitions: commit
   <https://sourceforge.net/u/prasun/ktoblzcheck-gsoc2020/ci/18cabea71bdf654c753246616edaa80bc5443011/>
   - Added documentation for the updater API: commit
   <https://sourceforge.net/u/prasun/ktoblzcheck-gsoc2020/ci/c813dd7bfa4962b0f77bb6336c7b2b08fafb5165/>

I made a single large commit as a lot of the code needs to be updated to
work with the actual URL.
The current code uses a sample URL for testing. I have added an executable,
'updater', to work
temporarily for testing.
Please suggest if the API needs more methods.

The code currently downloads a source tar file of KtoBLZCheck as a test run.
If you could create the directory on the files area of the KtoBLZCheck
project as discussed and
host the three generated databases there, I could update these methods to
work with the required
database files.

I have pushed all the other changes too. Please take a look at the commit
browser.
<https://sourceforge.net/u/prasun/ktoblzcheck-gsoc2020/commit_browser>

Since for the APIs, I would be working on different branches and as I have
also marked the
required methods as DEPRECATED, the master branch is ready to be merged
imo.
If you agree, I can open a merge request.

Thanks.
Prasun