Questions on API for databases query

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:49:03 BST 2020

Hi mentors,

> Seehttps://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/tree/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic?h=4.8,
> which contains such an implementation. Adding this to ktoblzcheck needs
> some remapping..
>
> I looked through the implementation at
https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/tree/4.8/kmymoney/payeeidentifier/ibanandbic
and I had some questions.

1. How is the value of plugin variables like 'X-KMyMoney-CountryCodes' set?
I can see that for each country there is a .desktop file
in the plugins/ibanbic directory which is installed in the
${SERVICES_INSTALL_DIR} directory which has this variable for every
country.
Is it sufficient for setting the value or is there some other code that I
am unaware of?
I looked through here:
https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Services/Plugins but didn't
find self-defined properties.

2. ${SERVICES_INSTALL_DIR} is a part of KF5. So, should KF5 be added as a
required dependency to the library or
is there any smaller subset for this that can be used instead?

3. What exactly ibanbic-storageplugin does?

Thanks.
Prasun