Gcompris and Ubuntu issues

MIchelle C michelle at tamarindtree.org
Mon Oct 17 11:29:04 BST 2022

Hello team,

We are a small school in rural India using Gcompris for the last ten years.

We have recently installed new linux machines using Ubuntu 22.4 and are
facing some glitches with Gcompris.

Basically the mouse pointer is just not visible. We have installed using
several methods (from terminal, snap store, from your site). But are
unable to see the mouse with every installation.

Kindly advise

Thanks

Michelle