Gcompris and Ubuntu issues

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:44:57 BST 2022

Hi Michelle,

can you run "gcompris-qt -c" in a terminal to ensure that the cursor was
not disabled by mistake?

In ~/.config/gcompris/gcompris-qt.conf, can you ensure that you don't have
any line like: "defaultCursor=false" and "noCursor=false"
Also, can you send us the logs in the terminal from this command? It could
help us understand more why it happens.

Cheers,

Johnny