[FreeNX-kNX] Unexpected stopping of sessions

Freerk Kalsbeek f.kalsbeek at mindswitch.nl
Thu Dec 18 10:23:06 UTC 2008

Already had a number of crashes this morning. I found out that there is a
link to openoffice.
Now I setup LTSP on the server to check whether this is NX or general X
related. Unfortunately or fortunately this does not fix the problem.

Conclusion for now is that OpenOffice is terminating the Xserver. (Ubuntu
8.04 + Openoffice 2.4.1)

Still looking for some help....

Regards,
Freerk