[FreeNX-kNX] Unexpected stopping of sessions

Freerk Kalsbeek f.kalsbeek at mindswitch.nl
Thu Dec 18 00:53:46 UTC 2008

Hi list,

I've implemented FreeNX (Ubuntu) and moved the first users from their
WindowsXP machine to the new thinclient.

A few start complaining now that their session freezes :(

I found out that the thinclient they are on is indeed completely
non-responding. When investigating the server I found out that there
actually is now session for that user anymore (nxserver --list)
Is there anyone out there that has seen this? How can I obtain more details
about the reason of the crash?
I found a few session directories like
.nx/C-davo-lts-1005-18F098277F0CAAE66C8612EF23EE82F4
I expected something like T-C-xxxxx or F-C-xxxxxxxx

Hope you can help.

Regards,
Freerk Kalsbeek