[FreeNX-kNX] Fw: reconnect to a existing session by script ...

ted creedon tcreedon at easystreet.com
Wed Feb 1 15:40:28 UTC 2006

Which scripts are you using? For instance, the SuSE sample scripts  have
bugs in the nxproxy and xauth calls:

COOKIE=`xauth -n list |grep ${HOSTNAME}/unix:0 | grep MIT | cut -f 5 -d ' '`
nxproxy -S

insert set -x in each script and view the output, then run each line
individually until the error occours.

tedc