[FreeNX-kNX] Fw: reconnect to a existing session by script ...

meister.josch at gmx.de meister.josch at gmx.de
Wed Feb 1 14:59:33 UTC 2006

hi i use the scripts you can find in the samples folder of NX
to make a connection between a thinclient and a server and transport e.g. a xterm window to the thinclient

when i restart my thinclient the server says that he is going to sleep and waiting for reconnection.

when i start my thinclient script again a can´t connect to the server ... no error massige ... only nothing is happen

what can i to to reconnect to my old session

thanks

  derbrain