[FreeNX-kNX] nxconnect released

John Nicholls john_nicholls at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 2 07:17:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 13:52, LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com wrote:
> I have decided to release a command line client based on the moznx libraries.
>
> I figured there may be people who are interested in an alternative client that do not want to mess with a browser plugin.

I am!! Great work, once again!

> It is essentially an update to the old nxrun client released by nomachine.  It is currently linux-only, so let me know if anyone is interested in a win32 version.
>
> It supports 1.4.0 encrypted sessions.  it also supports having different key files for different servers by just adding one line to your configuration file.

I just tried it, it works very well, uses basically no resources at all,
perfect for an application that I have in mind.

This is just what I have been waiting for ;-)

When do you plan to release the source code? The sooner the better for
me, I am happy to be a beta tester :^)

John