[FreeNX-kNX] nxconnect released

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 1 03:52:48 UTC 2005

I have decided to release a command line client based on the moznx libraries.

I figured there may be people who are interested in an alternative client that do not want to mess with a browser plugin.

It is essentially an update to the old nxrun client released by nomachine.  It is currently linux-only, so let me know if anyone is interested in a win32 version.

It supports 1.4.0 encrypted sessions.  it also supports having different key files for different servers by just adding one line to your configuration file.

Details are at http://home.nc.rr.com/moznx/