[FreeNX-kNX] suspend session don't work

Bobber Cheng bobber.cheng at cystar.cn
Thu Dec 8 07:48:56 UTC 2005

I found if i chose xterm instead of window manager like gnome or kde, I
could suspend session.   But we i resume it. xterm don't response my
input. My problem that Geometry of X server has changed, it may be
caused by gnome or kde.

I will try it again with latest nx libraries and svn version freenx.

Thanks for your help.

Bobber