KDE Eco community meetup | Wed. 11 May 19-20h CEST

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed May 11 13:47:03 BST 2022

Just a gentle reminder of our community meetup this evening at 19 CEST
(see below for details).

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: