Update | was Re: Measure-athon & Tooling Sprint | Sat. 16 July 11-19 at KDAB Berlin

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Sat Jul 16 10:18:47 BST 2022

For those who are not on Matrix.

Brief update from this morning: Everything is looking good for today's
Sprint. Volker tested negative again this morning and has no symptoms.

Looking forward to seeing many of you shortly!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: