Update | was Re: Measure-athon & Tooling Sprint | Sat. 16 July 11-19 at KDAB Berlin

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Thu Jul 14 12:39:55 BST 2022

Important notice:

Our KDABian host, Volker Krause, has just learned a person he had
contact with last weekend has tested positive for CoViD (rapid antigen
test). Volker's own tests are so far negative and he has no symptoms.
Let's hope it stays that way, first and foremost for his own health!

Should he test positive before Saturday, though, we will have a problem
since he is the only one with a key to the office.

I wanted to let all of you know now so there are no surprises before
Saturday's Sprint.

In the event we cannot meet at KDAB, we can still meet somewhere in
Berlin and work on tooling and standardization, etc.! I will have a Plan
B for that eventuality, and any suggestions are of course welcome.

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: