Quantity album collections

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:23:10 GMT 2023

Hi Andrew

thanks for your feedback
no issue in having one collection with 100K+ pictures  in it ?

For the "migration" I guess I just have to delete all exiting
collections and then creating a new one based on the parent directory ?
I suppose creating a new unique collection would take some time
regarding the quantity of pictures , and no information will be loss
(tags, rating, DK versions, ...) do you confirm ?

regards and happy New Year
Frederic