Quantity album collections

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 10:04:38 GMT 2023

On 27/12/2023 09:43, frederic chaume wrote:
> So I would like to hear you on advantages/draw backs of each solution

A collection is simply the place where you want all directories below
that point to be included in the digiKam database. The main use for
multiple collections is when you have images that exist in places that
do not share the same common parent directory.

I see no point in having multiple collections all with the same parent
directory. Save yourself the trouble and just have a single collection
pointing at the parent.

Andrew