[Digikam-users] Re: How to copy selected photos outside Digikam

Gys van Zyl gysvanzyl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 05:40:28 GMT 2010

The "Export to remote computer" function is in the Export menu (along with
Export to Facebook, Flickr, etc.).  I'm using digikam 1.5 on ubuntu 10.10.

I used the function to copy a selection of photos (selected by specific tag)
to a removable usb drive.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com