[Digikam-users] Re: How to copy selected photos outside Digikam

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:18:51 GMT 2010

That's what I did ... with the caveat that the new folder has to be created
inside the Digikam albums hierarchy.
Once the copy is done, it can be moved to its final destination.

Marie-Noëlle

2010/11/29 David Vincent-Jones <davidvincentjones at gmail.com>

> My solution was simple:
> 1.) I tag all of the images throughout my system that I want to place in
> the book (for instance tag as "my book1").
> 2.) Create a new folder to hold the images.
> 3.) Sort my entire images on the "my book" tag, then select all.
> 4.) Copy over to the new folder
>
> n Mon, 2010-11-29 at 18:00 +0100, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> > I need to group in one directory all the photos I want to create a
> > book with.
> > They come from several Digikam albums, and I won't use all of them, so
> > I need to make a selection, then copy them to another folder.
> >
> > Marie-Noëlle
> >
> > 2010/11/29 jdd <jdd at dodin.org>
> >         albums are simply file system folders, you should find your
> >         files there
> >
> >         jdd
> >
> >         --
> >         http://www.dodin.net
> >         http://pizzanetti.fr

> > --
> > Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe
> >
> > Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles
> >
> > Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
> > générale

Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>