[Digikam-devel] About translation (was Re: To Translators : merging DigikamImagePlugins to digiKam...)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:47:15 BST 2007

Thanks Fabien for this feedback.

Note than the same thing must be done with handbook later. Gerhard work
under doc actually and it's not yet completed.
At end, will will only have one handbook for digikam, DigikamImagePlugins,
and _showfoto_. This way will reduce the huge duplicate screenshot
from old handbooks.

Oliver, are you started to merge German GUI translations ?

Gilles