[Digikam-devel] About translation (was Re: To Translators : merging DigikamImagePlugins to digiKam...)

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:47:07 BST 2007

Hello,

I updated the digikam.po to merge the different translation files.

Finally, this wasn't too long :

- concatenate latest stable digikam.po file with digikamimageplugins*
files (all files from 0.9.1 stable release) to a new file

- use msguniq to remove duplicated

- use msgmerge to update the file against the latest digikam.pot (from svn)

That's it. After that, I have "only" 140 fuzzy/untranslated strings :)

--
Fabien