Failing tests

Cedric Bonhomme (WORK) bonhomme at mailoo.org
Tue Oct 11 15:16:54 UTC 2016

Hello,
We are the students from the University of Bordeaux.

We run the tests but had some failing.

I have from 1 to 3 tests failing on my laptop (Thinkpad T520, i5-2520M
sandybridge running Archlinux, kernel 4.4.24-1-lts, plasma desktop):

```
	97% tests passed, 2 tests failed out of 77

	Total Test time (real) = 284.50 sec

	The following tests FAILED:
	          1 - appstreamtest (Failed)
	         74 - pageviewtest (Failed)
```

Another laptop had 2 failing tests (Thinkpad X201, running on Linux Mint
Sarah, kernel 4.4.0, Cinnamon desktop)

```
	97% tests passed, 2 tests failed out of 74

	Total Test time (real) =  78.10 sec

	The following tests FAILED:
		 19 - zanshin-akonadistoragetest (Failed)
	 	74 - zanshin-zanshin021migrationtest (Failed)
```

Are those known bugs or are we missing something on the configuration of the
project?

Thanks,

--
Cedric Bonhomme