New Template Proposal

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Sep 8 10:49:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 7 September 2016 at 21:53, Dario Mapelli <mapelli.dario at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is that we currently use `==` level sections in our
> Template:Section (https://it.wikitolearn.org/Template:Section), and we
> dont want to group the Sections with `=`, which is meant for the page
> title. To solve this problem I and Sofia suggest changing our
> Template:Section (here https://it.wikitolearn.vodka/Template:Section)
> to use a `===` level section, and group the Sections with `==`. Ther
> result is here https://it.wikitolearn.vodka/Fisica .
>
> What is your opinion on this Template change? It's use is obviously
> meant to be exported in other Departments, too.

I really like the idea, now we need to integrate with the CourseEditor
and see how these things work.

During akademy we structured the Topic and the Course pages (see
relevant Phabricator tickets), in a way that will be future proof;
those pages are next, and I think we should do them in these days. I
like your idea of visualization: now let's see how to write the wiki
code in the most flexible way and integrate all this in the new skin.

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום